Gary Richardson Dental Technician GDC No: 129438
A fully qualified prosthetics technician and has worked at Gaeta Dental Laboratory for 21 years.
Gary is a valued friend and team member here at Gaeta Dental Laboratory Ltd.
Providing an excellent service for our clients, he is often seen picking up & delivering work back to surgeries on time every time!
Gary enjoys updating his skills and therefore likes to attend CPD events and Dental exhibitions in London and Birmingham.
Gary has a passion for cars and above all, enjoys driving to many parts of the UK with family. He has three grown up children and supports Newcastle Football Team.
Gary Richardson Dental Technician
What’s the role of Dental Technician?
As dental professionals, we must be registered with the General Dental Council and meet their standards. There are nine principles that we must follow:
1. Put patients’ interests first
2. Communicate effectively with patients
3. Obtain valid consent
4. Maintain and protect patients’ information
5. Have a clear and effective complaints procedure
6. Work with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests
7. Maintain, develop and work within our professional knowledge and skills
8. Raise concerns if patients are at risk
9. Make sure our personal behaviour maintains confidence in us and the dental profession
Find out more at: www.gdc-uk.org